Emma Parker & Co. is dedicated to protecting our customers' privacy. To that end, we have adopted the following policies regarding the protection of our customers' information.
- All information obtained from our customers will remain confidential.
- No information will be sold to third parties in any format or for any purpose.
- No information will be transferred to any third party not associated with the purchase in question.
- If there is a need for information to be shared with a party that would not normally be part of a normal transaction, Emma Parker & Co. will ask the customer to provide express written authorization prior to disclosing any information.
- No information, whether customer information or purchase information, will be provided to any inquiring party other than the named customer making the purchase. If the named customer making the purchase would like to allow a third party to obtain information regarding the purchase, this request must be submitted in writing, email will suffice, to Emma Parker & Co. The named customer must include their name, the item they are purchasing, and the name of the third party who is eligible to receive information from Emma Parker & Co.
- Emma Parker & Co. will retain any/all information gathered from both customers and perspective customers for its own internal use only. Emma Parker & Co. is not affiliated with any marketing networks, or any organizations that may use the information to contact or solicit any customer or perspective customer of Emma Parker & Co.
- If at any time, you would like to cease receiving communications of any form from Emma Parker & Co., simply contact us via email, and your information will be removed from our database.
We understand that your privacy is very important, and we want you to know that your information will be handled with the utmost care.
Please feel free to contact us at any time with any concerns or questions that you may have.
Emma Parker & Co.