Terms & Conditions
Orders and Acceptance
A Product order submitted by You constitutes Your offer to Emma Parker & Co. to purchase the Products pursuant to these Terms and is subject to acceptance by Emma Parker & Co. Any prices or Products referred to on the Site are subject to availability and do not constitute an offer by Emma Parker & Co. After you place an order, Emma Parker & Co. may send you a communication confirming receipt of Your order and containing the details of Your order. You agree and understand that any such communication confirming receipt of Your order does not constitute acceptance of Your order by Emma parker & Co. Emma Parker & Co.’s acceptance of Your order becomes effective when Emma Parker & Co. dispatches the Products ordered by You and accepts Your payment.
We have a simple, no hassle, full money back, 30 day return policy on all diamonds, gemstones, jewelry, engagement rings, and wedding bands. Custom made pieces are NOT returnable, however we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will always do everything in our power to make sure you are fully satisfied with your purchase.
If modifications that you would like to make to an item will cause it to be custom, we will make you aware of this before you purchase.
We look forward to having the opportunity to show you the very best customer service in jewelry.
Diamond Settings and Engagement Rings
Diamond settings and engagement rings may be returned within 30 days of delivery. Custom-designed diamond settings are non-returnable due to the degree of customization required for each individual customer during the production process. Requesting particular custom modifications to our standard designs may also invalidate the return policy; please contact us for more details.
Semi-Mount Diamond Settings
Emma Parker & Co. is able to produce and sell any of our mountings without including a center stone from our inventory. In this case, we recommend that you provide your own center stone for our jewelers to set in the ring, a service which we provide at no additional charge. Alternatively, for some rings, you may purchase our mounting without a center stone, and have your center stone set in place by your own local jeweler. Please be aware that having your stone set in a ring by any other entity than Emma Parker & Co. will terminate the return policy on the ring, as it is a delicate procedure which may cause damage to the ring if handled inappropriately.
All Loose Diamonds include the following policies:
- Conflict-free origin - To ensure that we offer only conflict-free diamonds, all diamonds we sell originate from sources that are in full compliance with US Import and Export Laws, are members of the Trade Organization Rapaport (the worlds largest and most strict diamond trading network), and are in full compliance with AML Laws under the US Patriot Act.
- 30 day return policy - If for any reason, if you are not satisfied with your diamond, you may return the diamond to Emma Parker for a full refund, less the cost of original shipping, within 30 days of receiving the diamond. The diamond must be in its original condition, and accompanied by all lab grading reports that were originally sent with the diamond. The cost of any unreturned lab reports will be debited from the return amount.
- Lab grading reports - Please note that, in certain circumstances, it can take up to 30 days to receive the physical lab grading report for your purchased diamond. Although we require prompt shipping of lab reports from the cutting factories we obtain our diamonds from, unexpected delays beyond our control do occasionally occur.
All standard jewelry may be returned for a full refund, less original shipping, within 30 days of delivery. The jewelry must be in its original condition, and accompanied by all lab grading reports that were originally sent with the jewelry. The cost of any unreturned lab reports will be debited from the return amount. Rings that have been sized per the customer’s request will be subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the purchase price.
There are no returns on any custom jewelry. Custom jewelry is defined as jewelry that was designed specifically for the customer, or any jewelry that was modified from our standard designs according to the customer's specifications. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Standard ground shipping within the USA is free on orders over $100, and 2nd Day Air shipping is free on orders over $500. For international shipping rates, please contact us.
NOTE: Due to increased fraud, our policies on shipping addresses is that we will ONLY ship product to the billing address of a credit card, no exceptions. Unfortunately, jewelry is a heavy target for fraudulent activity, and at the request of our merchant processor, we have had no choice but to tighten our standards. We are sorry for an inconvenience this may cause. This is only for CREDIT CARD transactions.
Emma Parker reserves the right not to honor any price on an item listed on its internet site. Although we work very hard to keep errors to a minimum, they do happen, and we are unable to honor mistaken prices. Thank you for your understanding.
Customer Identity and Address Verification
The customer is responsible for providing adequate proof of identity and address verification to Emma Parker. No product will be shipped if either is in question. We always strive to provide the very best service to our customers, however, Emma Parker will not act as an intermediary between the customer and the customer's card issuing bank. The customer is responsible for providing the correct information to the bank so that this information can be verified by Emma Parker prior to shipping the product. If you have any concerns regarding billing information and the intended shipping address, we strongly suggest that you speak with the issuing bank for the credit card you are planning to use prior to making the purchase.
Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturer Defect
Every item that we sell at Emma Parker & Co. is backed up by our Lifetime Guarantee against manufacturer defect. This protects our customers from products that are defective as a result of manufacturing, and entitles the customer to free repair or replacement of the defective piece. All claims of warranty for manufacturer defect must be accompanied by the receipt from the original purchase. Only manufacturer defects are covered under this warranty.
What is not covered by the Lifetime Guarantee Against Manufacturer Defect?
- Normal wear and tear
- Center-stone loss
- Nicks, scuffs, or scratches
- Any custom work done against the advice of the the piece’s designer
- Anything that does not traditionally fall under the definition of Manufacturing Defect
PLEASE NOTE: Have any work done on a piece by a shop other than Emma Parker & Co. without express written consent from Emma Parker & Co. will void our Lifetime Warranty. This includes having your center stone set by anyone other than Emma Parker & Co.
What to do if you if you believe your purchase is defective?
- Contact us – Before anything can be done, we need to know about it. Let us know what the problem is and then we can work with you on getting it resolved.
How do we determine if the problem is manufacturer defect or wear and tear?
- We work with some of the finest artisans in the industry. It is quite easy to tell what defects were caused by manufacturing and what defects were caused by wear and tear through a simple inspection. We will thoroughly inspect the piece and if there is evidence of manufacturer defect, we will fix or replace the item for you. If there is evidence of wear and tear, we will give you a low cost price to repair the damage. All repairs done on jewelry pieces purchased from us are done at cost. We never mark up repair services on products we have sold!